Access the LMS from anywhere on SalesforceSales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Marketing Cloud – Salesforce LMS is accessible from any of these Salesforce products for employee/member training and continuing learning.
Sales Training through Sales CloudEquip your sales team with the right LMS courses that they can access on Sales Cloud. Product and service knowledge at hand will help sales reps learn and resolve customer queries faster.
Quick Support Staff Training with Service CloudUtilize the Knowledge base and let your support teams and customers benefit from self-support courses and articles accessible on Service Cloud for faster Case management.
Explore Learning with Experience CloudVisualize your learners’ learning metrics and analytics, and the entire LMS course library of a particular department, chapter, or the entire organization on Experience Cloud.
Contextual Learning aligned with SalesforceCourses, help articles, and answers from the LMS tied to different Salesforce objects (products, cases, and opportunity stages), are suggested to sales and support teams, and customers.
Multitenant (Multi-Org) LMS with Quick DeploymentPerfectly aligns with Salesforce’s multitenant architecture for better scalability and availability. Learning data for Salesforce Accounts can be viewed with ease.
Get LMS Reporting and Analytics on Salesforce DashboardVisualize the LMS analytics and generate reports on Salesforce right away, for actionable insights.
Achievement Visible on Salesforce User ProfileUser profiles can feature course credits, certificates, and learning progress with achievements right within Salesforce. Course-related notifications are also visible on Salesforce.
Available on Salesforce AppExchangeMapleLMS Salesforce LMS is available on Salesforce AppExchange and is quick to deploy.
MapleLMS mapped with Salesforce for the best LMS Training
MapleLMS Salesforce Lighting-ready LMS for a Robust Learning experience
- Learners get self-service capabilities to check credits earned, scores, etc.
- Email support to learners
- Certificate auto-generation and course credits earned post activities
- Multimedia content support
- Fully-integrated with any system of records
- Single Sign On (SSO) with 3rd-party systems and your website
- 30+ Integrations with Salesforce®, Fonteva, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Shopify, Microsoft® Teams, etc.
Anywhere. Anytime. Any device
- Accessible in both online and offline modes
- Live and on-demand training can be accessed and managed with ease, even by non–technical users.
- Training can be accessed on the go, across time zones, and on any device