With rapidly shifting regulations, trends, devices, and technologies in the telecommunication industry, it is crucial to ensure that stakeholders have the right information to deliver a better customer experience. Considering the numerous protocols, layers, standards, hardware, and software involved – a telecom organization must pave the way to efficiently train the workforce with appropriate industry-compliant courses. An LMS for telecommunication ensures that the L&D team doesn’t get overwhelmed with onboarding, training, and assessment of employees or training of dealers, distributors, and vendors. An automated learning management system (LMS) systematically trains and manages the learning processes to unburden the admin staff.
- AI-proctored online exams, certifications, and accreditation
- Telecom-focused compliance training with SCORM, xAPI and AICC packages for shareable content creation
- Customized branding, and white-labeling of LMS
- Salesforce integrated LMS for unified learning using Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Gamification for learner engagement
- Advanced reporting and analytics for data-driven insights
- E-commerce-enabled integrated LMS for content selling