Salesforce Integrated LMS - Driving Sales Training ROI
Is your company one of those 70% unable to enhance sales regardless of using Salesforce as compared to the other 30%? As per many researches, it is seen that the limited number of Salesforce – LMS integrations on the market shows the difference clearly!
Join Us in Our Dedicated Webinar on: “Salesforce Integrated LMS – Driving Sales Training ROI”. This webinar will provide your organization with great insights for gaining more sales training ROI by receiving effective training through Salesforce-integrated LMS.
Matt Peterson (Relationship Director, CMP, LES, MapleLMS) will answer your questions about the cause of Salesforce and LMS integration for sales training, its advantages, and why it’s beneficial.
Megan Schloff (Business & Marketing Manager, Archima) will explain to you the impact of Salesforce LMS on sales, components of Salesforce, and the various reports based on Salesforce integrated LMS.
Avin Tiwari (Customer Training Manager, MapleLMS) will demonstrate the live working of the integrated LMS system in the Live Demo showcasing the flow and working of Salesforce integrated LMS.
Join us to know more about metrics of measuring the effectiveness of SalesforceLMS!
We cordially invite representatives from the respective companies, associations, and nonprofits:
Who is Matt?
Matt believes in building strong and trustable relationships that last longer than life, or just never end. If there would be another name for Matt, then it would be Patience. Matt patiently looks for ways to help Associations in driving member engagement, managing memberships, and delivering enhanced learning experiences. He has gained enormous knowledge over the span of more than four decades. His enriched knowledge helps him to better understand the exact requirements of associations to better assist them. Numerous associations are flourishing on non-dues revenues, mitigating the dependency on membership dues, with Matt’s support and guidance.
Have we told, that Matt loves going on adventure trips? He loves sailing the boat on the river, gazing silently at the sunsets, climbing the huge mountains, camping in the dark, and lighting a bonfire. He enjoys grilling stews on the barbecue. Matt is a great storyteller. One can listen to him for hours. His experiences make all of us bewildered.
Who is Megan Schloff?
Organizational growth specialist dedicated to transformational process solutions to strategically enhance partner, client, & team relationships in a digital world.
“My excitement stems from discovering unique solutions to capitalize on business potential. My varied professional and educational experiences have taught me to constantly seek out opportunities for growth and innovation. Creative problem-solving, strong communication, and dedication to daily improvement are my catalysts for organizational success.”
Who is Avin?
Avin is a young geek, who keeps exploring ways to help L&D professionals in fostering a culture of continuous learning in their organization. He believes that the combination of technology and education can transform learning experiences, making them highly accessible, innovative, and engaging. Avin loves setting up meetings with Corporate Leaders, L&D professionals, and HR personnel to understand their exact training needs, and help them run the organization smoothly, with seamless work processes, and a motivated workforce.
Have we told, that Avin is a Wandering Monk? Yes, a modern wandering monk, who is fond of going on new journeys, seeking new places, and enlightening experiences. He believes that every person holds magic within themselves. They just need to dwell inside them. These journeys help him to experience the magic.