MapleLMS is a Cloud-based learning management system (LMS). This cloud-based LMS is fully customizable and flexible to align with your organization’s training and learning requirements. With online and offline learning facilities MapleLMS is accessible over a web browser and mobile app to deliver network independent learning at any time, anywhere, and on any device. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce makes this LMS one of the most coveted learning management solutions in the market. AI-proctored examinations, gamification, and content authoring tools enable the LMS to deliver a remarkable learning experience. Also known as SaaS-based LMS – cloud LMS ensures a smooth experience for workforce skill development and career growth across industries.
- Intuitive interface and innovative design for a better learning experience
- Mobile friendly learning ecosystem to deliver network free any time, anywhere learning facility
- Salesforce integrated LMS delivering advanced reporting, analytics for improved actionable insights in the future
- Integration capabilities with CRMs, AMSs, HRMS, ERPs, etc.
- AI-enabled online exam proctoring for cheat-proof exams
- Content authoring tool with AICC, SCORM, xAPI standards
- Branded mobile apps and white-labeled LMS for brand promotion and LMS sub-licensing to affiliates and partners
- Quick to set up and easy onboarding
- Collaborative and social learning support through forums, chats, messages, chats, etc. for better instructor-learner and peer to peer communication
Cloud LMS Features & Benefits:
Anywhere, Any Time & on Any Device Learning
Seamless Integrations with Third-Party
Security with User Authentication
Content Authoring Tools
AI-driven Proctored Online Assessments
Continuing Education through Gamification
Scalable Reporting with Interactive Dashboard
A cloud-based learning management system is hosted over the internet that learners can access through a web portal or app login. There is no need to install any additional hardware or software on your computer to access the cloud LMS. Though mobile device users would need to install the LMS app for online and offline (network independent) learning.
A cloud-based LMS means your learning management system is not installed on your computer server but over the cloud. Such LMS is also called SaaS-based LMS as the LMS is delivered in the form of Software-as-a-Service. No software installation is required to access the LMS but a simple login credential for the same. The Single Sign-On (SSO) feature is integrated to ensure a secure and unified login to the LMS through LMS or any other integrated third-party application without switching the system.
- Better learner data security due with SAML and OAuth authentication, and SSL.
- Highly scalable and customizable as per organizational needs
- Gamification for a fun way to learn with badges, leaderboards, certifications, and accreditations
- AI-proctored online exams to prevent cheating
- Any time, anywhere, and on any device learning
- Easy-to-implement, faster, and frequent updates
- Better disaster recovery
- Mobile-friendly offline and online learning